Brand Name : Toxmann
Model Number : Toxmann-39
Certification : ISO9001
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : 1 pcs
Price : Negotiable
Payment Terms : T/T, D/P, D/A, L/C, Western Union
Supply Ability : 1,000 pcs/ week
Delivery Time : 10~15 working days
Packaging Details : Coated with anticorrosive oil and packed with carton box
Product Name : Non- Standard CNC Machinery Part
Material : P20 or S136 or Customized
Hardness : HRC48~52
Tolerance : ±0.05mm
Dimension : According to Drawings or Samples
Quality : 100% Inspection
Applications : Motor Industry, Automotive Industry
Surface Treatment : Chromium Plating
The turning and milling compound lathe is the fastest growing and most widely used CNC equipment among the CNC lathe compound machining lathes. Compounding of lathe processing is one of the important directions for the development of CNC machine tools. The compound lathe also includes various methods such as cutting, turning and milling, cutting and ultrasonic oscillation, milling and grinding, 3D printing, laser and stamping. Multi-mission, advanced machining power and machining accuracy.
Compared with the processing technology of ordinary CNC lathes, the prominent performance advantages of turn-milling lathes are as follows:
(1) It can reduce the floor space and reduce the production cost
(2) Shorten the product manufacturing process chain and greatly improve the product production efficiency.
(3) Reduce the number of manual clamping and improve the machining accuracy
Our company's CNC lathes all have cutting functions, which can efficiently produce parts that require lathe processing and milling machine processing. Our NC Lathes have been highly appreciated by our customers for their stable quality and efficient productivity
Toxmann High- Tech Co., Limited
CNC Machinery Parts
DIN, JIS, AISI, GB
UG, ProE, Auto CAD, Solidworks, etc
P20 or S136 or Customized
Hardness Tester, Caliper, Altimeter, CMM, Projector, Quadratic Element
CNC Milling Machine, Grinder, Lathe
ODM and OEM, Customized Specification, One to One Communication, Free Samples
Customer inquiries (provide 2D or 3D drawing)→Toxmann provides quotes and lead time→Orders released by customer→50% advanced
payment→Arrange production→QC pass→Packing and shipping after receiving balance payment.
1. Provide the detailed production schedule for each order.
2. Offering production status with video and photos for each component.
3. Manufacture the parts base on customers' drawings to meet the quality requirements and industry standard.
4. Over 99% orders can meet the lead time requirement.
5. Respond to the enquiry within 24 hours and offer the quotation within 48 hours.
6. Using the first-rank raw materials which also can be traced.
7. Provide the most competitive price with the high quality and service standard.
8. The most reasonable packing scheme for all products.
1. Toxmann packaging is based on the highest industry standard;
2. Each part is packed independently.
1. Using DHL, UPS, Fedex, TNT, EMS and SF experss to deliver products to your destination.
2. Ship products to your nearest port by sea.
Q1: What are machined parts and how are they used?
A: Machined parts are items we use day-to-day bases. In fact, we depend on them. Below are 7 aspects about Machined parts in any industrial set up. Machining of parts is a process where a piece of raw material is cut to fit specific measurements. Actually, the final shape, size, or design achieved is through material removal.
Q2: Can machined parts be metal or plastic?
A: Machined parts can be metal or plastic (sometimes other materials too), but they must be made from a material that can be cut without drastically deforming. Sometimes parts are machined after being built with another manufacturing process. For instance, cast or molded items may have certain details or features machined into them at a later stage.
A: Components of a CNC system
-Central processing unit (CPU)
-Machine control panel.
-Programmable logic controller (PLC)
Tolerance 0.05mm CNC Machine Replacement Parts Antirust Multipurpose Images