Brand Name : Toxmann
Model Number : Toxmann-102
Certification : ISO9001
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : 1 pcs
Price : Negotiable
Payment Terms : T/T, D/P, D/A, L/C, Western Union
Supply Ability : 2,000 pcs/ week
Delivery Time : 10~15 working days
Packaging Details : Coated with anticorrosive oil and packed with carton box
Product Name : Machinery Turned Parts
Material : AL6061
Surface Treatment : Anodizing
Tolerance : ±0.02mm
Surface Roughness : RA1.6
Quality Inspection : 100% Inspection
Processing Machines : CNC Lathe, CNC Machining Center
Applications : Automation Industry
AL6061 Material Precision CNC Machinery Parts CNC Machining Parts For Machines
Aluminum Alloy refers to a combination of material with aluminum to make an alloy that is corrosion resistant and is stronger. Aluminum alloys are either cast or wrought and they could be used in various industrial applications. They could be either heat treated or not, depending on the standards, grades and the types of the alloy. The Aluminum Alloy properties include good tensile strength, optimum density and lightweight, the ductility, formability and weldability of the element as well. Depending on the different grades of the material, the Aluminum Alloy composition can change dramatically.
There are copper, silicon, iron, manganese, magnesium, zinc, titanium, lithium and even cadmium. The Aluminum Alloy grades are nominated with numbers. There are alloys called 1100, 1145, 1230, 1350, 1440 and so on in the 1000 series. There are also the 2000 series, 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000, 7000 and the 8000 series of this material. The medium range of the Aluminum Alloy melting point at 655 degrees Celsius makes the alloys be used in various high temperature applications. The melting point differs from alloy to alloy. There are alloys that have very high melting points which could be used in aerospace industry in jet engine parts and in combustion components.
|Manufacturer||Toxmann High- Tech Co., Limited|
|Product Name||Machinery Turned Parts|
|Quality Control||Caliper, Altimeter, Coordinate Measuring Machine|
|Processing Machines||CNC Lathe, CNC Machining Center|
|Industry Standards||DIN, JIS, AISI, GB|
|Design Tools||UG, ProE, Auto CAD, Solidworks, etc|
|Other Service||ODM and OEM, Customized Requirement|
|Order Process|| |
Customer inquiries (provide 2D or 3D drawing)→ Toxmann provides quotes and lead time→ Orders released by customer→ 50% advanced payment→ Arrange production→ QC pass→ Packing and shipping after receiving balance payment.
Toxmann High- Tech Co., Limited is a professional manufacturer of machined parts and mold parts, established in 2009 with a total of 120 employees. We have established machined parts and mold parts two factories to meet the needs of various industries and product diversification in Shenzhen and Dongguan, China, respectively. Our products are exported to North America, Europe, Southeast Asia and other parts of the world. Meanwhile, our products are involved in various fields such as automation equipment industry, mold industry, automobile industry, medical industry, home appliance, military industry, communication industry and cosmetics industry, etc.
Pros of Toxmann CNC Machinery Parts:
1. Using high-end machines to process to meet accuracy.
2. Integrated inspection instruments to guarantee quality before shipping.
3. Raw materials and heat treatment are provided by best manufacturers, such as ASSAB, TOKAI, etc.
4. Most competitive price for each order.
CNC Machining Tolerances:
Toxmann uses the international standard ISO2768 to govern the unspecified linear tolerances of machined parts, of which ISO2768 (F) applies to metal parts. Normally, we can guarantee the machining accuracy of ± 0.10mm to ± 0.03mm. If higher tolerances are required, a 2D drawing with full callout information is required.
Why Choose Us?
1. Quality is the soul of an enterprise.
2. Competitive price is our advantage.
3. Enthusiastic service is our tenet.
4. Innovation is our eternal pursuit
1. Sample acceptance rate reaches 100%.
2. The qualified rate of finished products reaches 100%
3. Punctual delivery rate reaches 100%
1.Strengthen management and continuously enhance satisfaction for customers, investors, suppliers and employees.
2. Enhance innovation capacity and contribute to sustainable development.
1. Provide the detailed production schedule for each order.
2. Offering production status with video and photos for each component.
3. Manufacture the parts base on customers' drawings to meet the quality requirements and industry standard.
4. Over 99% orders can meet the lead time requirement.
5. Respond to the enquiry within 24 hours and offer the quotation within 48 hours.
6. Using the first-rank raw materials which also can be traced.
7. Provide the most competitive price with the high quality and service standard.
8. The most reasonable packing scheme for all products.
Q1: What are Toxmann's CNC aluminum machining services?
A: Precision CNC Milling: Toxmann is equipped with a wide range of milling machines, including 3-, 4- and 5-axis, which help us produce precision machined CNC parts.
Turning: Toxmann also has a turning machine in-house. In addition, other machining operations such as knurling, drilling, EDM are available.
Q2: What are the advantages of CNC machining aluminum in small batches?
A: 1. No need for mold investment: Die casting molds usually require a lot of investment, and through CNC machining, a lot of startup costs can be saved, and ultimately financial risks can be reduced.
2. Short lead time: Usually it takes at least 30 days to build the mold, but CNC machining helps to shorten the time to market and also helps customers to seize market opportunities.
3. Higher precision: CNC machining has better tolerances compared to cast parts, if you need precision parts, CNC machining will be more suitable.
4. Better surface finish: Vision parts can usually be CNC machined because the surface is really great even without any post finish.
5. More post-processing can be provided: With the help of CNC machined aluminum parts, almost any type of secondary processing can be used, whether anodizing, powder coating or electronic coating, chromate.
Q3: What are the commonly used aluminum alloy grades?
A: 1. Aluminum 6061: It is one of the most popular aluminum due to its excellent mechanical properties and weldability, easy to anodize.
2. Aluminum 7075: Aluminum 6075 is another popular aluminum grade after 6061, known for its excellent fatigue strength, it is most commonly used in tough parts such as aircraft wings and fuselage, bicycle parts, rock climbing equipment .
3. Aluminum 2024: Due to its high fatigue resistance, high strength and sensitivity to thermal shock, this grade is widely used in aerospace and military applications.
4. Aluminum 5052: Mainly used for sheet metal processing, construction machinery parts, and components used in saltwater environments.
5. Aluminum 6063: This grade has excellent mechanical properties such as ease of welding, heat treatment and durability.
AL6061 Aluminum Precision CNC Machinery Parts Anodizing Surface Images