Brand Name : Toxmann
Model Number : Toxmann-42
Certification : ISO9001
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : 1 pcs
Price : Negotiable
Payment Terms : T/T, D/P, D/A, L/C, Western Union
Supply Ability : 500 pcs/ week
Delivery Time : 10~15 working days
Packaging Details : Coated with anticorrosive oil and packed with carton box
Product Name : Customer Turning and Milling Composite Part
Material : 40CR
Hardness : HRC42~45
Tolerance : ±0.01mm
Dimension : According to Drawings or Samples
Quality : 100% Inspection
Applications : Auto Industry, Automotive Industry, Riveting Industry
Surface Treatment : Chromium Plating or Customized
Custom CNC Machined Parts CNC Machinery Parts Precision Milling Part Turned Part
Toxmann High- Tech Co., Limited is a professional manufacturer of machined parts and mold parts, established in 2009 with a total of 120 employees. We have established machined parts and mold parts two factories to meet the needs of various industries and product diversification in Shenzhen and Dongguan, China, respectively.
Our products are exported to North America, Europe, Southeast Asia and other parts of the world. Meanwhile, our products are involved in various fields such as automation equipment industry, mold industry, automobile industry, medical industry, home appliance, military industry, communication industry and cosmetics industry, etc.
Toxmann High- Tech Co., Limited
Customer Turning And Milling Composite Part
DIN, JIS, AISI, GB
UG, ProE, Auto CAD, Solidworks, etc
Hardness Tester, Caliper, Altimeter, CMM, Projector, Quadratic Element
CNC Machine Center, Grinder, Wire-cutting Machine, Lathe.
ODM and OEM, Customized Specification, One to One Communication, Free Samples
Customer inquiries (provide 2D or 3D drawing) → Toxmann provides quotes and lead time→ Orders released by customer→ 50% advanced
payment→ Arrange production → QC pass→ Packing and shipping after receiving balance payment.
1. Quality is the soul of an enterprise.
2. Competitive price is our advantage.
3. Enthusiastic service is our tenet.
4. Innovation is our eternal pursuit.
1. Sample acceptance rate reaches 100%.
2. The qualified rate of finished products reaches 100%.
3. Punctual delivery rate reaches 100%.
1.Strengthen management and continuously enhance satisfaction for customers, investors, suppliers and employees.
2. Enhance innovation capacity and contribute to sustainable development.
1. Provide the detailed production schedule for each order.
2. Offering production status with video and photos for each component.
3. Manufacture the parts base on customers' drawings to meet the quality requirements and industry standard.
4. Over 99% orders can meet the lead time requirement.
5. Respond to the enquiry within 24 hours and offer the quotation within 48 hours.
6. Using the first-rank raw materials which also can be traced.
7. Provide the most competitive price with the high quality and service standard.
8. The most reasonable packing scheme for all products.
Q1: What are machined parts and how are they used?
A: Machined parts are items we use day-to-day bases. In fact, we depend on them. Below are 7 aspects about Machined parts in any industrial set up. Machining of parts is a process where a piece of raw material is cut to fit specific measurements. Actually, the final shape, size, or design achieved is through material removal.
Q2: Can machined parts be metal or plastic?
A: Machined parts can be metal or plastic (sometimes other materials too), but they must be made from a material that can be cut without drastically deforming. Sometimes parts are machined after being built with another manufacturing process. For instance, cast or molded items may have certain details or features machined into them at a later stage.
A: Components of a CNC system
Central processing unit (CPU)
Machine control panel.
Programmable logic controller (PLC)
Q5: Why choose precision CNC machining for small parts and components?
A: For many of the small parts and components that are used in a wide range of manufactured products, precision CNC machining is often the fabrication method of choice. As is true of virtually all cutting and machining methods, different materials behave differently, and the size and shape of a component also have a big impact on the process.
HRC42-45 Precision CNC Machinery Parts Tolerance 0.01mm Durable Images