Brand Name : Toxmann
Model Number : Toxmann-91
Certification : ISO9001
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : 1 pcs
Price : Negotiable
Payment Terms : T/T, D/P, D/A, L/C, Western Union
Supply Ability : 3,000 pcs/ week
Delivery Time : 10~15 working days
Packaging Details : Coated with anticorrosive oil and packed with carton box
Product Name : Aluminum Alloy Machined Parts
Material : Aluminum Alloy or AL6061
Surface Treatment : Anodizing
Tolerance : ±0.02mm
Surface Roughness : RA1.6
Quality Inspection : 100% Inspection
Processing Types : Milling, Wire-cutting
Applications : Automation Industry, Electronics Industry, Communication Industry
Controlling Handle CNC Aluminum Alloy Parts Precision CNC Machinery Parts
Aluminum alloy parts are free-cutting , but the size tolerance is not easy to guarantee. The center keyway requsts a RA1.6 surface finish, so we use slow wire-cutting machine to guarantee. When processing aluminum parts with wire cutting machines, problems such as broken wires, short circuits, and wear of conductive blocks are often encountered. We can reduce or solve the above troubles in the following ways:
1. Before processing every day, clean the lower conductive block, guide wheel and broken wire protection block with kerosene.
2. Before processing, confirm that there are no obvious line marks on the conductive block and the wire stopper.
3. After the molybdenum wire is tensioned, do not re-tighten the wire during use.
4. Don't process too thick aluminum parts, it is easy to clip the wire and break the wire.
5. Pay attention to the proportion of the coolant, you need to use oil-based coolant. Also pay attention to changing the working fluid in time.
Toxmann High- Tech Co., Limited
Aluminum Alloy Machined Parts
Caliper, Altimeter, Coordinate Measuring Machine
CNC Machining Center, Slow Wire-cutting Machine
Concentricity or Coaxiality
Toxmann has a dozen of high-end and high rotation speed CNC Machining Centers, including four-axis machines and five-axis machines that can process high-precision and complex shape parts. Meamwhile, we have brought in dozens of Slow Wire-cutting machines These CNCs not only ensure that we have strong processing capability, but also our sufficient processing capacity.
Our devices are equipped according to the highest international standards. Complete processing and inspection equipment plus the best quality-mind are our guarantee for the excellent quality and service for customers.
Toxmann High- Tech Co., Limited is a professional manufacturer of machined parts and mold parts, established in 2009 with a total of 120 employees. We have established machined parts and mold parts two factories to meet the needs of various industries and product diversification in Shenzhen and Dongguan, China, respectively. Our products are exported to North America, Europe, Southeast Asia and other parts of the world. Meanwhile, our products are involved in various fields such as automation equipment industry, mold industry, automobile industry, medical industry, home appliance, military industry, communication industry and cosmetics industry, etc.
1. Quality is the soul of an enterprise.
2. Competitive price is our advantage.
3. Enthusiastic service is our tenet.
4. Innovation is our eternal pursuit
1. Sample acceptance rate reaches 100%.
2. The qualified rate of finished products reaches 100%
3. Punctual delivery rate reaches 100%
1.Strengthen management and continuously enhance satisfaction for customers, investors, suppliers and employees.
2. Enhance innovation capacity and contribute to sustainable development.
1. Provide the detailed production schedule for each order.
2. Offering production status with video and photos for each component.
3. Manufacture the parts base on customers' drawings to meet the quality requirements and industry standard.
4. Over 99% orders can meet the lead time requirement.
5. Respond to the enquiry within 24 hours and offer the quotation within 48 hours.
6. Using the first-rank raw materials which also can be traced.
7. Provide the most competitive price with the high quality and service standard.
8. The most reasonable packing scheme for all products.
Q1: What is aluminum 6061 used for?
A: This grade has a good strength-to-weight ratio and is also heat-treatable. With great formability and weldability, it is used for engineering and structural applications, boats, furniture, and more.
Q2: Is 6061 or 7075 aluminum stronger?
A: It is interesting to note that even though 7075 aluminum is much stronger than 6061 aluminum, it melts at a slightly lower temperature. Because 6061 aluminum has a higher thermal conductivity than 7075 aluminum, it can be a better choice for certain applications.
Q3: Is 6061 aluminum ductile or brittle?
A: Both 5052 and 6061 aluminum alloys are subject to a mixed ductility fracture and brittle fracture.
Q4: Can you weld 6061 aluminum?
A: First, some aluminum alloys cannot be welded without filler materials. Alloys such as 6061 will undergo solidification cracking if welded without filler metal. Furthermore, the correct filler material must be selected. For instance, welding a 6061 alloy with a 6061 filler metal will result in weld failure.
Q5: What is the softest grade of aluminum?
A: 1100 aluminum, known as commercially pure aluminum, is the softest aluminum available. It has an excellent host of benefits and is a good use for many applications spanning several industries.
Aluminium Alloy Precision CNC Machinery Parts Controlling Handle Antirust Images