Brand Name : Toxmann
Model Number : Toxmann-99
Certification : ISO9001
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : 1 pcs
Price : Negotiable
Payment Terms : T/T, D/P, D/A, L/C, Western Union
Supply Ability : 2,000 pcs/ week
Delivery Time : 10~15 working days
Packaging Details : Coated with anticorrosive oil and packed with carton box
Product Name : CNC Machinery Parts- Base Plate
Material : AL6061
Surface Treatment : Black Anodizing
Tolerance : ±0.02mm
Surface Roughness : RA1.6
Quality Inspection : 100% Inspection
Processing Machines : CNC Machining Center
Applications : Automation Industry, Electron Industry
Aluminum Alloy Precision CNC Machinery Parts CNC Machining Parts Base Plate
With the widespread use of lightweight metals, CNC aluminum machining is becoming the choice of many industries. With our extensive machining capabilities and experience, CNC machining of aluminum alloys has also been Toxmann's area of expertise for many years. We specialize in the manufacture of non-standard precision aluminum parts for complex structures, and are committed to delivering highly accurate and consistent parts to our customers. We continue to invest in new equipment and skilled staff to ensure our teams maintain a strong competitive advantage, and we are always improving our aluminum processing to increase efficiency and quality, and continue to meet our customers' production needs.
If you need help with your custom aluminum machining project, our expertise in CNC aluminum machining will be one of your most capable and affordable supplier resources. Our strict implementation of ISO9001 quality system standards, combined with efficient production processes and flexible custom engineering, allows us to deliver complex projects with short turnaround times and deliver superior product quality.
We also provide typical surface treatments for custom aluminum machined parts such as sandblasting, shot peening, polishing, anodizing, electrophoresis, chromating, dusting, painting, and more.
Toxmann High- Tech Co., Limited
CNC Machinery Spare Part
Caliper, Altimeter, Coordinate Measuring Machine
CNC Machining Center
Samples Lead Time
5 Working Days
|Industry Standards||DIN, JIS, AISI, GB|
|Design Tools||UG, ProE, Auto CAD, Solidworks, etc|
|Other Service||ODM and OEM, Customized Specification, One to One Communication, Free Samples|
|Order Process|| |
Customer inquiries (provide 2D or 3D drawing)→ Toxmann provides quotes and lead time→ Orders released by customer→ 50% advanced payment→ Arrange production→ QC pass→ Packing and shipping after receiving balance payment.
Toxmann High- Tech Co., Limited is a professional manufacturer of machined parts and mold parts, established in 2009 with a total of 80 employees. We have established machined parts and mold parts two factories to meet the needs of various industries and product diversification in Shenzhen and Dongguan, China, respectively. Our products are exported to North America, Europe, Southeast Asia and other parts of the world. Meanwhile, our products are involved in various fields such as automation equipment industry, mold industry, automobile industry, medical industry, home appliance, military industry, communication industry and cosmetics industry, etc.
In recent years, we have introduced many high-precision processing machines and inspection instruments. Such as:
Processing Machines: Machining Centers, NC Lathes, Wire-cutting Machines and Mirror Spark Machines, Optical Grinding Machines and NC Grinders.
Inspection Instruments: Coordinate Measuring Machines, Quadratic Elements, Projectors and Altimeters, Rockwell Hardness Tester.
Our devices are equipped according to the highest international standards. Complete processing and inspection equipment plus the best quality-mind are our guarantee for the excellent quality and service for customers. The following is a list of our company's our CNC Machining Centers and NC lathes:
1. Quality is the soul of an enterprise.
2. Competitive price is our advantage.
3. Enthusiastic service is our tenet.
4. Innovation is our eternal pursuit
1. Sample acceptance rate reaches 100%.
2. The qualified rate of finished products reaches 100%
3. Punctual delivery rate reaches 100%
1.Strengthen management and continuously enhance satisfaction for customers, investors, suppliers and employees.
2. Enhance innovation capacity and contribute to sustainable development.
1. Provide the detailed production schedule for each order.
2. Offering production status with video and photos for each component.
3. Manufacture the parts base on customers' drawings to meet the quality requirements and industry standard.
4. Over 99% orders can meet the lead time requirement.
5. Respond to the enquiry within 24 hours and offer the quotation within 48 hours.
6. Using the first-rank raw materials which also can be traced.
7. Provide the most competitive price with the high quality and service standard.
8. The most reasonable packing scheme for all products.
Q1: What are Toxmann's CNC aluminum machining services?
A: Precision CNC Milling: Toxmann is equipped with a wide range of milling machines, including 3-, 4- and 5-axis, which help us produce precision machined CNC parts.
Turning: Toxmann also has a turning machine in-house. In addition, other machining operations such as knurling, drilling, EDM are available.
Q2: What are the advantages of CNC machining aluminum in small batches?
A: 1. No need for mold investment: Die casting molds usually require a lot of investment, and through CNC machining, a lot of startup costs can be saved, and ultimately financial risks can be reduced.
2. Short lead time: Usually it takes at least 30 days to build the mold, but CNC machining helps to shorten the time to market and also helps customers to seize market opportunities.
3. Higher precision: CNC machining has better tolerances compared to cast parts, if you need precision parts, CNC machining will be more suitable.
4. Better surface finish: Vision parts can usually be CNC machined because the surface is really great even without any post finish.
5. More post-processing can be provided: With the help of CNC machined aluminum parts, almost any type of secondary processing can be used, whether anodizing, powder coating or electronic coating, chromate.
Q3: What are the commonly used aluminum alloy grades?
A: 1. Aluminum 6061: It is one of the most popular aluminum due to its excellent mechanical properties and weldability, easy to anodize.
2. Aluminum 7075: Aluminum 6075 is another popular aluminum grade after 6061, known for its excellent fatigue strength, it is most commonly used in tough parts such as aircraft wings and fuselage, bicycle parts, rock climbing equipment .
3. Aluminum 2024: Due to its high fatigue resistance, high strength and sensitivity to thermal shock, this grade is widely used in aerospace and military applications.
4. Aluminum 5052: Mainly used for sheet metal processing, construction machinery parts, and components used in saltwater environments.
5. Aluminum 6063: This grade has excellent mechanical properties such as ease of welding, heat treatment and durability.
Aluminum Alloy Precision CNC Machinery Parts Black Anodizing Surface Images