Brand Name : Toxmann
Model Number : Toxmann-33
Certification : ISO9001
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : 1 pcs
Price : Negotiable
Payment Terms : T/T, D/P, D/A, L/C, Western Union
Supply Ability : 2,000 pcs/ week
Delivery Time : 10~15 working days
Packaging Details : Coated with anticorrosive oil and packed with carton box
Product Name : CNC Machinery Parts
Material : S136 or Customized
Hardness : HRC48~52
Tolerance : ±0.02mm
Dimension : According to Drawings or Smaples
Quality : 100% Inspection
Applications : Motor Industry, Automotive Industry
Surface Treatment : Chromium Plating or Customized
This CNC precision machinery part is used in the automation equipment industry and is processed with S136 material with good mechanical and polishing properties.
The main manufacturing equipment of this product is precision machining center and precision surface grinding machine. We have a dozen of high-end and high rotation speed CNC Machining Centers, including four-axis machines and five-axis machines that can process high-precision and complex shape parts. These CNCs not only ensure that we have strong processing capability, but also our sufficient processing capacity.
Toxmann High- Tech Co., Limited
CNC Machinery Parts
DIN, JIS, AISI, GB
UG, ProE, Auto CAD, Solidworks, etc
S136 or Customized
Hardness Tester, Caliper, Altimeter, CMM, Projector, Quadratic Element
Precision Grinder, CNC Milling Machine
ODM and OEM, Customized Specification, One to One Communication, Free Samples
Customer inquiries (provide 2D or 3D drawing) → Toxmann provides quotes and lead time→ Orders released by customer→ 50% advanced
payment→ Arrange production → QC pass→ Packing and shipping after receiving balance payment.
1. Provide the detailed production schedule for each order.
2. Offering production status with video and photos for each component.
3. Manufacture the parts base on customers' drawings to meet the quality requirements and industry standard.
4. Over 99% orders can meet the lead time requirement.
5. Respond to the enquiry within 24 hours and offer the quotation within 48 hours.
6. Using the first-rank raw materials which also can be traced.
7. Provide the most competitive price with the high quality and service standard.
8. The most reasonable packing scheme for all products.
1. Toxmann packaging is based on the highest industry standard;
2. Each part is packed independently.
1. Using DHL, UPS, Fedex, TNT, EMS and SF experss to deliver products to your destination.
2. Ship products to your nearest port by sea.
Q1: What are machined parts and how are they used?
A: Machined parts are items we use day-to-day bases. In fact, we depend on them. Below are 7 aspects about Machined parts in any industrial set up. Machining of parts is a process where a piece of raw material is cut to fit specific measurements. Actually, the final shape, size, or design achieved is through material removal.
Q2: Can machined parts be metal or plastic?
A: Machined parts can be metal or plastic (sometimes other materials too), but they must be made from a material that can be cut without drastically deforming. Sometimes parts are machined after being built with another manufacturing process. For instance, cast or molded items may have certain details or features machined into them at a later stage.
S136 Practical Precision CNC Machinery Parts Multipurpose For Motor Images