Brand Name : Toxmann
Model Number : Toxmann-131
Certification : ISO9001
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : 1 pcs
Price : Negotiable
Payment Terms : T/T, D/P, D/A, L/C, Western Union
Supply Ability : 5,000 pcs/ week
Delivery Time : 10~15 working days
Packaging Details : Coated with anticorrosive oil and packed with carton box
Product Name : CNC Machined Part
Material : POM
Surface Treatment : None
Tolerance : ±0.02mm
Product Size : According to Drawings
Quality Inspection : 100% Inspection
Applications : Motor Industry, Machinery Industry, Automation Industry
Service : ODM, OEM
POM Nylon Material Precision CNC Machinery Parts CNC Machining Spare Parts
In the CNC processing industry, some non-metallic materials are often encountered, such as POM-based products, and there are also some PEEK, nylon and other materials. Compared with some plastic materials, POM is relatively easy to process. At the same time, POM is also divided into ordinary POM, POM-C, and POM-S. Different material components have different processing effects.
Ordinary POM material is easy to deform, and it is prone to thermal expansion and contraction after CNC machining, resulting in excessive size. Generally, two methods can be used to solve it:
1. Replace the ordinary POM material with POM-C or POM-S material, because the latter two materials are not easily deformed compared with ordinary POM, and even if they are deformed, the impact on the size is small.
2. Control in the processing process. After roughing the parts first, soak the parts in cold water and leave them in a natural state of constant temperature for a week to release the stress of the material before finishing.
In recent years, we have introduced many high-precision processing machines and inspection instruments. Such as:
Processing Machines: Machining Centers, NC Lathes, Wire-cutting Machines and Mirror Spark Machines, Optical Grinding Machines and NC Grinders.
Inspection Instruments: Coordinate Measuring Machines, Quadratic Elements, Projectors and Altimeters, Rockwell Hardness Tester.
|Brands||MAKINO, DHLIH, NXV, JINGDIAO|
1.High accuracy on processing.
2.The working width can reach 1020mm.
Toxmann High- Tech Co., Limited
|CNC Machinery Part|
DIN, JIS, AISI, GB
UG, ProE, Auto CAD, Solidworks, etc
Caliper, Altimeter, CMM, Projector, Quadratic Element
CNC Machining Center
ODM and OEM, Customized Specification, One to One Communication, Free Samples
Customer inquiries (provide 2D or 3D drawing) → Toxmann provides quotes and lead time→ Orders released by customer→ 50% advanced
payment→ Arrange production → QC pass→ Packing and shipping after receiving balance payment.
Pros of Toxmann Machinery parts:
1. Using high-end machines to process to meet accuracy.
2. Integrated inspection instruments to guarantee quality before shipping.
3. Raw materials and heat treatment are provided by best manufacturers, such as ASSAB, TOKAI, etc.
4. Most competitive price for each order.
Core Value and Company Culture:
1. Quality is the soul of an enterprise.
2. Competitive price is our advantage.
3. Enthusiastic service is our tenet.
4. Innovation is our eternal pursuit
1. Sample acceptance rate reaches 100%.
2. The qualified rate of finished products reaches 100%
3. Punctual delivery rate reaches 100%
1.Strengthen management and continuously enhance satisfaction for customers, investors, suppliers and employees.
2. Enhance innovation capacity and contribute to sustainable development.
1. Best product quality and most competitive price.
2. Experienced technicians are in production.
3. High-end processing machines and inspection instruments.
4. Customized designs and production.
5. Excellent pre-sale and after-sale service.
Toxmann is a professional manufacturer of machined parts and mold parts, established in 2009 with a total of 120 employees. We have established machined parts and mold parts two factories to meet the needs of various industries and product diversification in Shenzhen and Dongguan, China, respectively. Our products are exported to North America, Europe, Southeast Asia and other parts of the world. Meanwhile, our products are involved in various fields such as automation equipment industry, mold industry, automobile industry, medical industry, home appliance, military industry, communication industry and cosmetics industry, etc.
Q1: What is POM plastic made of?
A: Polyacetal, also commonly known as acetal or polyoxymethylene (POM), is a formaldehyde-based, semi-crystalline engineering thermoplastic which contains the functional group of a carbon bonded to two -OR groups. It is 100% recyclable. POM is known as polyformaldehyde, polymethylene glycol and polyoxymethylene glycol.
Q2: Are POM and Nylon the same material?
A: Polyacetal or Polyoxymethylene (POM) is above all recognized for its hardness, specifically when compared to Nylon, which in other ways is a very similar material to POM. If you are looking for dimensional stability, POM is preferable to Nylon. It is also far easier to machine.
Q3: What is POM plastic used for?
A: Typical applications for injection-molded POM include high-performance engineering components such as small gear wheels, eyeglass frames, ball bearings, ski bindings, fasteners, gun parts, knife handles, and lock systems. The material is widely used in the automotive and consumer electronics industry.
Q4: How can you tell if a material is POM?
A: POM has medium flammability and continues to burn. The flame is pure blue, no charcoal flies, the plastic melts and turns black, and it has a very pungent smell of formaldehyde.
Q5: What are the 7 types of plastics?
A: The Basics On 7 Common Types of Plastic
1) Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET or PETE)
2) High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
3) Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC or Vinyl)
4) Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
5) Polypropylene (PP)
6) Polystyrene (PS or Styrofoam)
POM Nylon Precision CNC Machinery Parts Rustproof Anti Corrosion Images